Happy Friday! It doesn’t exactly feel like a Friday to me because I have to work tonight and tomorrow but I am still thankful it’s the weekend. Today I am linking up with Lauren for H54F! Here are 5 of my favorite things from this week:
1. This past week I did it. I signed up for my first 5k! And my first race at that. And it’s supposedly the “happiest 5k on the planet.” Color Run here I come. Hey, you should run with me! There is a living social deal for it too. Check it out here.
2. This necklace caught my eye this week but I was waiting to buy it. I have been making too many purchases lately so I was using some self-control and resisting but of course it’s sold out now. Bummer. But luckily with Ruche they restock certain items if they were really popular. This pendant would be so perfect for fall with an oversized sweater and my black skinny jeans! And countless other outfits.
3. Cannot wait to make this pumpkin french toast bake! Holy yum. As if french toast on it’s own wasn’t amazing enough, let’s add some pumpkin too it! Heck yeah. I will let you know how it turns out when I get a chance to make it.
4. My sweet mother-in-law gave me these Lily and Laura bracelets this past weekend when we arrived at the beach and I realized I forgot my bag. Of course she couldn’t have known I would need some cheering up but it came at the perfect time! I have been seeing these bracelets around but didn’t really know what they were. I found out they are hand crocheted by women in Nepal. They are meant to be stacked. I love them! And my MIL picked out some great colors.
5. Babies! I love it when my friends have babies so I can get my baby fever out with a few cuddles now and then. Isn’t she cute? Cuddling is enough to satisfy me for now. Maybe in a few more years I will be ready for all of the other duties that come along with having a baby.
I will see y’all on Monday with an outfit post! I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.